SIMPLE ONE-DIMENSIONAL TRANSPORT CODE FOR MAGNETIZED TARGET FUSION [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A one-dimensional (in space) time-dependent simulation code is development to study the transport of energy and particles in a field reversed configuration (FRC) plasma that is undergoing radial contraction. This contraction is due to an imploding metallic liner, which is treated through a boundary condition.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
STEFANO MIGLUIOLO - MIT.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 10/30/1999 - 10/30/1999
SUBCONTRACT REPORT; 10/30/1999 - 10/30/1999
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14741117