Status and update of the National Ignition Facility radiation effects testing program [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 717 Kilobytes : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We are progressing in our efforts to make the National Ignition Facility (NIF) available to the nation as a radiation effects simulator to support the Services� needs for nuclear hardness and survivability testing and validation. Details of our program were summarized in a paper presented at the 1998 HEART Conference . This paper describes recent activities and updates plans for NIF radiation effects testing. research. Radiation Effects Testing.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-jc-131817--rev-1
- Published through SciTech Connect.
1999 HEART Conference, Monterey, CA, March 8-12, 1999.
Davis, J F; Wuest, C R; Serduke, F J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14741533