Explosive Flux Compression [electronic resource] : 50 Years of Los Alamos Activities
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, 1998. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Los Alamos flux compression activities are surveyed, mainly through references in view of space limitations. However, two plasma physics programs done with Sandia National Laboratory are discussed in more detail.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/18/1998., "la-ur-98-4180", VIIIth Int'l Conf., Megagauss Magnetic Field Generation and Related Topics, Tallahassee, FL (US), 10/18/1998--10/23/1998., and Thomson, D.B.; Fowler, C.M.; Garn, W.B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14741570