Tokamak Physics EXperiment (TPX) [electronic resource] : Toroidal field magnet design, development and manufacture. SDRL 46, CPDR review package. Volume 6.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 318 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This preliminary design reviews the overall design package for the magnet system. It is mostly presented in viewgraphs. The lengthy presentation took up two full days. Sections are given on TF SDD, TF magnet specifications, TF interface definition, drawing tree and design control, winding pack design, manufacturing, coil setup for VPI, TPX TF magnet assembly, TF materials and processes, quality assurance and test requirements, coil verification testing, TPX acceptance tools, and planning tools.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/18/1995., "ucrl-cr--121738-vol.6", "DE96009593", ": Contract B235308", and Weber, C.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14741798