Methods for the measuring surface tritium inside TFTR using beta decay [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Princeton University, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Three potential methods for evaluating the surface tritium content of the TFTR vacuum vessel are described, each based on a different technique for measuring the in situ beta emission from tritium. These methods should be able to provide both a local and a global assessment of the tritium content within the top ∼1μm of the inner wall surface.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1995., "pppl--3062", " conf-940552--1", "sand--94-1300c", "DE95008712", 10. topical conference on high-temperature plasma diagnostics, Rochester, NY (United States), 8-12 May 1994., and Johnson, D.W.; Hill, K.W.; Mueller, D.; Timberlake, J.; Medley, S.S.; Zweben, S.J.; Lemunyan, G.; Ku, L.P.; Owens, D.K.; Loesser, D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14741976