IFMIF accelerator conceptual design activities [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A Conceptual Design Evaluation (CDE) for the International Fusion Materials Irradiation Facility (IFMIF) began in 1997 and will be completed in 1998, as an international program of the IEA involving the European Community, Japan, Russia and the United States. The IFMIF accelerator system, comprising two 125 mA, 40 MeV deuterium accelerators operating at 175 MHz, is a key element of the IFMIF facility. The objectives and accomplishments of the CDE accelerator studies are outlined.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Nuclear applications of accelerator technology, Gatlinburg, TN (United States), 20-23 Sep 1998.
Sugimoto, M.; Jameson, R.A.; Lagniel, J.M.; Kein, H.; Piaszczyk, C.; Tiplyakov, V.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14742679