The perpendicular electron energy flux driven by magnetic fluctuations in the edge of TEXT-U [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Texas at Austin
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A fast bolometer was used for direct measurements of parallel electron energy flux in the edge of TEXT-U. The fluctuating component of the parallel electron energy flux, combined with a measurement of magnetic fluctuations, provides an upper limit to the perpendicular electron flux. This magnetically driven energy flux cannot account for the observed energy flux.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Prager, S.C.; Wootton, A.J.; Bengtson, R.D.; Fiksel, G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14742929