Phenomenology of high density disruptions in the TFTR tokamak [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Princeton University
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Recent studies on TFTR of high density disruptions have made significant advances in closing the gap between theoretical models of disruptions and the experimental data. For the first time, an (m,n) = (1,1) ``cold bubble`` precursor to the high density disruptions has been experimentally observed. The precursor resembles the ``vacuum bubble`` model of disruptions first proposed by Kadomtsev and Pogutse.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Park, H.; Taylor, G.; Bell, M.; Drake, J.; Janos, A.; Mansfield, D.; Budny, R.; Bush, C.E.; Fredrickson, E.D.; Zarnstorff, M.C.; McGuire, K.; Schivell, J.; Cavallo, A.; Kleva, R.; Nagayama, Y.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 01/01/1992 - 01/01/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14744054