A modified lower hybrid coupler for TPX [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Princeton University, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Efforts have concentrated on redesigning the configuration of the Lower Hybrid coupler for TPX tokamak. Several concerns motivated this redesign: reduce the effect of thermal incompatibility between coupler and rf-window material, reduce weight, reduce the risk of wind failure and address the problem of replaceability, increase the reliability by reducing the number connections and finally, reduce the total cost. The result is a highly compact, light and easily serviceable coupler which incorporates some of the simplicity of the multifunction coupler but preserves the spectral flexibility of a conventional coupler.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pppl-cfp--3341
E 1.99: conf-9505105--12
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
11. topical conference on radio frequency in plasmas, Palm Springs, CA (United States), 17-19 May 1995.
Bernabei, S.; Swain, D.; Goranson, P.; Greenough, N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14744105