Performance modeling of Beamlet [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Detailed modeling of beam propagation in Beamlet has been made to predict system performance. New software allows extensive use of optical component characteristics. This inclusion of real optical component characteristics has resulted in close agreement between calculated and measured beam distributions.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/27/1995., "ucrl-jc--121453", " conf-9505264--7", "DE95016624", 1. annual solid-state lasers for application to inertial confinement fusion meeting, Monterey, CA (United States), 30 May - 2 Jun 1995., and Williams, W.H.; Lawson, J.K.; Auerbach, J.M.; Sacks, R.A.; Van Wonterghem, B.W.; Rotter, M.D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14744115