FY93 Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. Annual report, October 1, 1992--September 30, 1993 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 200 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Princeton University
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This is the annual report from the Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory for the period October 1, 1992 to September 30, 1993. The report describes work done on TFTR during the year, as well as preparatory to beginning of D-T operations. Design work is ongoing on the Tokamak Physics Experiment (TPX) which is to test very long pulse operations of tokamak type devices. PBX has come back on line with additional ion-Bernstein power and lower-hybrid current drive. The theoretical program is also described, as well as other small scale programs, and the growing effort in collaboration on international design projects on ITER and future collaborations at a larger scale.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1992 - 12/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14744216