[Fusion research/tokamak]. Final report, 1 May 1988--30 April 1994 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objectives of the Fusion Research Center Program are: (1) to advance /the transport studies of tokamaks, including the development and maintenance of the Magnetic Fusion Energy Database, and (2) to provide theoretical interpretation, modeling and equilibrium and stability studies for the text-upgrade tokamak. Work is described on five basic categories: (1) magnetic fusion energy database; (2) computational support and numerical modeling; (3) support for TEXT-upgrade and diagnostics; (4) transport studies; and (5) Alfven waves.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/53267--t1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Univ. of Texas, Fusion Research Center, Austin, TX (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14744266