Attractive characteristics of mirrors [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A summary of the attractive characteristics of mirror devices is presented. Recent progress in development of axisymmetric mirror devices is described. Potentialities of mirrors as a basis for D³He fusion power generators and high-flux neutron sources for fusion material tests are discussed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-jc--118719
E 1.99: conf-941182--2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
6. international Toki conference on plasma physics and controlled nuclear fusion: Research for advanced concepts in magnetic fusion,Toki-city (Japan),29 Nov - 2 Dec 1994.
Post, R.F.; Ryutov, D.D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14744284