Analysis of the DHCE experiment in the position A10 of the ATR reactor [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1997. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 227-231 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Calculations were performed to assess the possibility of performing DHCE experiments in mixed spectrum fission reactors. Calculated values of key parameters were compared with limit values for each quantity. The values calculated were: He-4 production from the ⁶Li(n,t)⁴He reaction, tritium leakage, required tritium concentration in lithium, initial tritium charge per capsule, and helium to dpa ratio after 10 dpa of irradiation.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1997., "doe/er--0313/22", "DE97008797", and Smith, D.L.; Tsai, H.; Gomes, I.C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14744705