Using and programming the SUPERCODE [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 304 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- SUPERCODE is a systems code used in designing tokamak devices and reactors. This report is divided into 4 chapters. Chapter one covers installing the code and directory organization. The execution of the code, command line editing and history, the shell language, classes, and shell input and output are discussed in chapter two. Chapter three covers the writing modules. In chapter four, the Consts module, Sys module, and Plot module are covered. At the end of the report, the need and use of SUPERCODE are summarized.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 06/01/1994 - 06/01/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14745450