US-Japan workshop Q-181 on high heat flux components and plasma-surface interactions for next devices [electronic resource] : Proceedings
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 710 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report contain viewgraphs of papers from the following sessions: plasma facing components issues for future machines; recent PMI results from several tokamaks; high heat flux technology; plasma facing components design and applications; plasma facing component materials and irradiation damage; boundary layer plasma; plasma disruptions; conditioning and tritium; and erosion/redeposition.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand--94-0753
E 1.99: conf-940190--
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
US-Japan workshop Q-181 on high heat flux components and plasma-surface interactions for next devices,San Diego, CA (United States),24-27 Jan 1994.
Yamashina, T.; McGrath, R.T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14745514