Application of x-rays lasers as imaging and plasma diagnostics [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report describes utilization of multilayer mirrors and beam splitters to develop x-ray laser interferometry, radiography, and deflectometry to probe high-density laser plasmas.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Topical meeting on high field interactions and short wavelength generation,Saint Malo (France),22-24 Aug 1994.
Da Silva, L.B.; Wan, A.S.; Barbee, T.W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14745518