Application of railgun principle to high-velocity hydrogen pellet injection for magnetic fusion reactor fueling [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (40 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Three separate papers are included which report research progress during this period: (1) A new railgun configuration with perforated sidewalls, (2) development of a fuseless small-bore railgun for injection of high-speed hydrogen pellets into magnetically confined plasmas, and (3) controls and diagnostics on a fuseless railgun for solid hydrogen pellet injection.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1992., "doe/er/52111-5", "DE93004563", and Zhang, J.; Kim, K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14746066