Canonical Hamiltonian guiding center variables [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1989.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (11 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Princeton University, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A simplification of the canonical Hamiltonian variables for the guiding center motion of a charged particle in a general toroidal field is obtained using the Lagrangian formalism of Littlejohn. 11 refs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pppl-2663
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14746499