Development of KrF lasers for fusion [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, 1989.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Short-pulse, high-intensity excimer lasers are being developed for a variety of atomic physics and inertial confinement fusion applications. In this paper, we will discuss the status of KrF laser technology and its application to ICF. Current progress worldwide will be described with emphasis on the Los Alamos program. 6 refs., 3 figs., 1 tab.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-90-72
E 1.99: conf-891261--7
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International conference on lasers '89, New Orleans, LA (USA), 3-8 Dec 1989.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14746646