Novette [electronic resource] : a short wavelength laser-target interaction system
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1983.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 21 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Novette has been designed to deliver 18.0 kJ in 1 nsec and 28 kJ in 3 nsec as maximum damage limited drive to the frequency conversion arrays. We expect maximum frequency doubled on-target energies of 13 kJ in 1 nsec and 20 kJ in 3 nsec. Propagation studies performed as Novette has been activated will be reviewed and their bearing on the Nova laser design discussed. The characteristics of the incident laser radiation in the target chamber center will be described.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
6. international workshop on laser interaction and related plasma phenomena, Monterey, CA, USA, 25 Oct 1982.
Johnson, B.C.; Thompson, C.E.; Speck, D.R.; Patton, H.G.; Manes, K.R.; Suski, G.J.; Gritton, D.G.; Barr, O.C.; Hildum, J.S.; Kuizenga, D.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14746747