Collision of fast highly charged ions in gas targets [electronic resource] : ionization, recoil-ion production, and charge transfer
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 26 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Electron-capture, ionization, and recoil-ion-production cross sections are measured and calculated for fast highly charged projectiles in hydrogen and rare-gas targets. Recoil-ion-production cross sections are found to be large; the low energy and high charge states of the recoil ions make them useful for subsequent collision studies.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Symposium on production and physics of highly charged ions, Stockholm, Sweden, 1 Jun 1982.
Berkner, K.H.; Schalchter, A.S.; Beyer, H.F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14746836