INTOR radiation shielding for personnel access [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The INTOR reactor shield system consists of the blanket, bulk shield, penetration shield, component shield, and biological shield. The bulk shield consists of two parts: (a) the inboard shield; and (b) the outboard shield. The distinction between the different components of the shield system is essential to satisfy the different design constraints and achieve various objectives.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
9. symposium on engineering problems of fusion research, Chicago, IL, USA, 26 Oct 1981.
Gohar, Y.; Abdou, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14747174