Inertial Confinement Fusion Program. Progress report FY 1979 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The first phase of an experimental program designed to accelerator a planar target to implosion level velocities was completed. Some results on ablation physics, the hydrodynamic stability limit, and the associated laser-plasma coupling physics are also included.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Naval Research Lab., Washington, DC (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1978 - 12/31/1979
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14747530