Analysis techniques for momentum transport [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (39 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Princeton University
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report discusses the following topics on momentum analysis in tokamaks and stellarators: the momentum balance equation; deposition of torque by neutral beams; effects of toroidal rotation; and experimental observations. (LSP)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. workshop on magnetic confinement fusion: improved confinement in tokamaks and stellerators, Santander (Spain), 26-30 Aug 1991.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14748056