Microchannel plate pinhole camera for 20 to 100 keV x-ray imaging [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We present the design and construction of a sensitive pinhole camera for imaging suprathermal x-rays. Our device is a pinhole camera consisting of four filtered pinholes and microchannel plate electron multiplier for x-ray detection and signal amplification. We report successful imaging of 20, 45, 70, and 100 keV x-ray emissions from the fusion targets at our Novette laser facility. Such imaging reveals features of the transport of hot electrons and provides views deep inside the target.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
5. APS topical conference on high temperature plasma diagnostics, Tahoe City, CA, USA, 16 Sep 1984.
Wang, C.L.; Nilson, D.G.; Leipelt, G.R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14748317