Laser-generated shock-wave experiments in metals above 1 TPa [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1978. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 13 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Some initial experiments are described which form part of a new program aimed at significantly extending the range of high pressures and densities which may be explored in laboratory equation-of-state (EOS) experiments. These experiments will utilize high-energy lasers, such as those employed in the Laser Fusion Program at Lawrence Livermore Laboratory (LLL), to generate intense shock waves in materials of interest.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/31/1978., "ucrl-80257", " conf-780126-1", APS Society meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA, 22 Jan 1978., and Phillion, D.W.; Shaner, J.W.; Trainor, R.J.; Auerbach, J.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14748390