Dynamics and feedback control of ISX tokamak [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1978. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 10 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Perturbation equations of a plasma equilibrium position in a tokamak machine have been developed. Neglecting second and higher order effects, an approximated plasma equilibrium position dynamics function of a tokamak machine is obtained and associated feedback control systems are synthesized.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1978., "conf-780404-4", IEEE region 3 conference and exhibit, Atlanta, GA, USA, 10 Apr 1978., and Bailey, J.M.; Burenko, O.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14748411