Tritium technology programs in the United States [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (12 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Tritium technology in the United States has advanced considerably since the 1988 Tritium Conferences in Toronto. This advance has come in facilities, processing and safety related technologies and in an ever increasing commitment to compliance related issues. The major laboratories in the US tritium programs continue to be (Westinghouse) Savannah River Site, EG G Mound, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Sandia National Laboratory and the Los Alamos National Laboratory. Each of these Laboratories have made some significant changes in their programs and/or facilities in the past four years. 11 refs, 1 fig.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-91-3114
E 1.99: conf-910920--5
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
4. topical meeting on tritium technology in fission, fusion, and isotopic applications, Albuquerque, NM (United States), 30 Sep - 4 Oct 1991.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14748434