Numerical modelling of the TFTR ICRH antennas [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A general purpose 3D electromagnetic field solver code, ARGUS, is being used to analyze the TFTR Antennas. To date, the vacuum radiation patterns produced by the bay M and L antennas have been obtained and reported. Recent work has concentrated on antenna performance comparison and understanding the role of geometry on performance (e.g., the impact of end-effects on current 2D models). Additional diagnostics such as evaluation of phase velocity and strap inductance are being implemented to enhance our understanding and to better compare with measurements. 6 refs., 2 figs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-910869-18
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
9. topical conference on radio frequency power in plasmas, Charleston, SC (United States), 12-14 Aug 1991.
Carter, M.; Ryan, P.M.; Batchelor, D.B.; Drobot, A.; Ho, Y.L.; Kress, M.; Grossmann, W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14748437