Mechanical structure of the Mirror Hybrid Reactor Power Plant [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The mechanical structure of the LLL/GA Mirror Hybrid Reactor vessel is briefly discussed. Functional requirements and over-all design considerations leading to selection of a post-tensioned concrete reactor vessel and a modular blanket approach are indicated. Module design life of four years, module replacement, capability and remote fueling are provided by the chosen structural design. (RME)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-79638
E 1.99: conf-771109-21
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ANS winter meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA, 27 Nov 1977.
Neef, W.S.; Culver, D.W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14748713