MHD equilibrium and stability for stellarator/torsatron configurations [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The stellarator equilibrium and stability studies presented in this paper are concentrated in two areas: the improvement of the understanding of high beta torsatrons through the concept of flux control and the study of helical axis configurations.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-840910-16
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
10. international conference on plasma physics and controlled nuclear fusion research, London, UK, 12 Sep 1984.
Rome, J.A.; Harris, J.H.; Charlton, L.A.; Hicks, H.R.; Holmes, J.A.; Garcia, L.; Carreras, B.A.; Lynch, V.E.; Hender, T.C.; Cantrell, J.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14748756