Economics of fusion-fission (hybrid) reactors [electronic resource].
- Columbus, Ohio : Battelle Memorial Institute, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 39 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper analyzes the range of allowable performance characteristics (capital costs, operating costs, plutonium production rate and thermal-to-electrical conversion) which will result in net benefits to the public through reduced electrical costs at levels ranging from zero to $20 billion. These targets for performance will be established in light of nine different development scenarios for the remaining electric generating alternatives.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1977., "bnwl-sa-6328", and Deonigi, D.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14748863