Vacuum measurements on the Tandem Mirror Experiment Upgrade (TMX-U) fusion experiment [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1983.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 29 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The gas inventory of the Tandem Mirror Experiment Upgrade (TMX-U) must be carefully controlled, if it is to successfully create various plasma configurations for thermal-barrier experiments designed to provide an improved performance for tandem-mirror experiments. This paper is a progress report on the calibration methods and pressure measurements of machine conditions deriving from recently improved neutral-beam gas control, and changes to the internal baffling geometry and the gettering system.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
9. international vacuum congress and 5. international conference on solid surfaces, Madrid, Spain, 26 Sep 1983.
Lang, D.D.; Turner, W.C.; Hunt, A.L.; Pickles, W.L.; Nexsen, W.E.; Calderon, M.O.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14748960