Fusion reactor wastes [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 10 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The potential waste releases for commercial fusion power plants were estimated by use of standard environmental analysis procedures incorporating a high degree of speculation. The analytical procedure is presented. A description was obtained for each of the ten fusion power plant concepts currently being developed. These concepts were then analyzed to determine the general characteristics and probable waste releases. (MOW)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Symposium on waste management, Tucson, AZ, USA, 3 Oct 1976.
Young, J R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14749044