Nuclear-data needs for inertial-confinement fusion (ICF) [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1983.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Our survey was limited to ICF programs in the United States. It included researchers in laser and heavy ion fusion, target design, target diagnostics, and conceptual reactor design. We asked each of these people to read the current data needs for magnetic fusion energy and to comment on additional data that they require.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
13. international data committee meeting, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 16 May 1983.
Motz, H.T.; Haight, R.C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14749055