Jay E. Hammel memorial lecture [electronic resource] : The high density Z-pinch
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report discusses the history and contributions of Jay E. Hammel to Z-pinch magnetic fission devices. (LSP)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1990., "la-ur-90-4374", " conf-9010209--9", "DE91005942", Workshop on physics of alternative magnetic confinement schemes, Varenna (Italy), 14-15 Oct 1990., and Dreicer, H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14749129