Neutral injection experiments on the ISX-B tokamak [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1983. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 24 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The following topics are described: (1) review of confinement scaling in ISX-B with strong neutral injection in clean plasmas, (2) discussion of observed energy confinement improvement in slightly contaminated discharges (factor less than or equal to 2), and (3) preliminary evaluation of confinement with balanced neutral beam injection. (MOW)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1983., "conf-830908-7", "DE84003312", 11. European conference on controlled fusion and plasma physics, Aachen, F.R. Germany, 5 Sep 1983., and Scott, S.D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14749281