Debugging in a multi-processor environment [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Supervisory Control and Diagnostic System (SCDS) for the Mirror Fusion Test Facility (MFTF) consists of nine 32-bit minicomputers arranged in a tightly coupled distributed computer system utilizing a share memory as the data exchange medium. Debugging of more than one program in the multi-processor environment is a difficult process. This paper describes what new tools were developed and how the testing of software is performed in the SCDS for the MFTF project.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
9. symposium on engineering problems of fusion research, Chicago, IL, USA, 26 Oct 1981.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14749998