High energy laser facilities at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- High energy laser facilities at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory are described, with special emphasis on their use for equation of state investigations using laser-generated shockwaves. Shock wave diagnostics now in use are described. Future Laboratory facilities are also discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
APS conference on shock waves in condensed matter, Menlo Park, CA, USA, 23 Jun 1981.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14750129