A predictive transport modeling code for ICRF-heated tokamaks [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (40 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Princeton University, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In this report, a detailed description of the physic included in the WHIST/RAZE package as well as a few illustrative examples of the capabilities of the package will be presented. An in depth analysis of ICRF heating experiments using WHIST/RAZE will be discussed in a forthcoming report. A general overview of philosophy behind the structure of the WHIST/RAZE package, a summary of the features of the WHIST code, and a description of the interface to the RAZE subroutines are presented in section 2 of this report. Details of the physics contained in the RAZE code are examined in section 3. Sample results from the package follow in section 4, with concluding remarks and a discussion of possible improvements to the package discussed in section 5.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/01/1992., "pppl-2825", "DE92008651", and Phillips, C.K.; Houlberg, W.; Hively, L.; Tolliver, J.; Hwang, D.Q. . Plasma Physics Lab.; Attenberger, S.
- Funding Information:
- AC02-76CH03073 and AC05-84OR21400
View MARC record | catkey: 14750135