Review of fusion/high-temperature electrolysis process [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The electrochemical decomposition of water into hydrogen and oxygen is reviewed. A fusion blanket design for supplying the process heat required is considered. (MOW)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
American Nuclear Society's annual meeting, Miami Beach, FL, USA, 7 Jun 1981.
Powell, J.R.; Fillo, J.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14750361