Conceptual design of a reversed-field pinch fusion neutron source [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 20 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The conceptual design of an ohmically-heated, reversed-field pinch (RFP) operating with a 5-MWm/sup 2/ steady-state DT fusion neutron wall loading while generating /approximately/100-MW total fusion power is presented. These results are also useful in projecting the development of an economic source of DT neutrons for large-volume (/approximately/10 m/sup 3/) fusion nuclear testing. 6 refs., 4 figs., 5 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International symposium on fusion nuclear technology, Tokyo, Japan, 10 Apr 1988.
Miller, R.L.; Krakowski, R.A.; Bathke, C.G.; Werley, K.A.; Manzanares, R.G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14750603