Technological aspects of particle beam fusion [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Reactor design considerations which are unique to the utilization of light ion beams are presented. Some of the basic technological and economic issues associated with reactor size are addressed. Advanced experimental facilities needed for the development of this technology as a power source are described, and an example of one of this technology as a power source are described, and an example of one of them is given. A few brief comments on the power supply technology which might be employable in these facilities conclude this overview.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1980., "sand-80-0466c", " conf-800325-2", ASME symposium on fusion energy products, Albuquerque, NM, USA, 20 Mar 1980., Cook, D. L., and Sandia Labs., Albuquerque, NM (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14750962