Degassing rates of as-received and previously degassed graphite [electronic resource].
- Columbus, Ohio : Battelle Memorial Institute, 1980. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Degassing rates have been measured on cylindrical samples 19 mm dia. x 25 mm long of a nuclear grade of graphite. A pressure-rise method was used together with a capacitance manometer vacuum gauge. Pressures were typically in the range 1 to 10/sup -3/ Pa (7.5 x 10/sup -3/ to 7.5 x 10/sup -6/ torr) except for degassing rates less than about 4 x 10/sup -11/ Pa.m/sup 3//s.g (3 x 10/sup -10/ torr.1/s.g) where the pressure never rose above 10/sup -3/ Pa.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1980., "pnl-sa-8253", " conf-800607-93", American Nuclear Society annual meeting, Las Vegas, NV, USA, 8 Jun 1980., and Gray, W.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14751026