International aspects of fusion [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Georgia Institute of Technology. School of Nuclear Engineering, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- International collaborative efforts in magnetic confinement fusion in which the USA is involved are reviewed. These efforts are carried under the auspices of international agencies and through bilateral agreements.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/et/52049-12
E 1.99: conf-800210-5
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
IEEE Region 6 conference, San Diego, CA, USA, 20 Feb 1980.
Stacey, Jr, W M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14751079