Magnetic Fusion Energy Program. Volume I. Introduction, technical summaries, list of publications, etc. , Appendices A-K. Annual report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1979. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 368 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Science Applications, inc, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- An abstract was prepared for the progress summary on transport theory for open and closed magnetic configurations. Seven abstracts were prepared for included appendices of more detailed work on individual devices. Also included is a list of publications, technical presentations, and DOE program contributions. (MOW)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/1979., "doe/et/53057-1(vol.1)", " sai-023-79-1076-lj(vol.1)", and Catto, P. J.; Aamodt, R. E.; Byrne, R. N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14751081