Optical testing on the NOVA laser fusion program [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1979. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 15 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The optical testing part of the program requires characterizing index homogeneity of large blanks of fluorophosphate glass, optical surface figure and quality of large polished optics and performance of optical coatings such as antireflection, high reflectors and polarizing beam-splitters. For this purpose, a large effort is being expended to upgrade the optical test facilities at Lawrence Livermore Laboratory in preparation for the NOVA optics procurement. (MOW)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/30/1979., "ucrl-83527", " conf-791121-3", Workshop on optical fabrication and testing, Tucson, AZ, USA, 5 Nov 1979., and Thomas, N.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14751172