Ion beam propagation simulations [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A series of numerical particle-in-cell simulations of ion beam propagation have been performed with the LASL two-dimensional electromagnetic code, CCUBE. A few results for each of two different simulations are presented. They are intended to illustrate plasma effects relevant to (1) ion propagation in a relatively dense plasma background, and (2) ion vacuum propagation with co-moving electrons.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Heavy ion fusion workshop, Berkeley, CA, USA, 29 Oct 1979.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14751558