Experiments on the interaction of electromagnetic waves with a fully-ionized plasma [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1979. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Work is summarized on microwave studies of interest to the laser-plasma problem. Current studies are in the field of electron heat transport and also involve resonator techniques. (MOW)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1979., "la-ur-79-2394", " conf-7906122-1", Mini-conference on microwave modeling of laser plasma interactions, Redondo Beach, CA, USA, 27 Jun 1979., and Wright, B.L.; Banton, M.E.; Ingraham, J.C.; Dreicer, H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14751604